Career Openings in Irvine, CA
Please send resumes with cover letter to [email protected].
Director of Human Resources
ASIC Verification Engineer
Director of Human Resources
The Director of Human Resources is a newly created position reporting to the CFO, and is the first full time HR position for the Company in the US. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who has the passion to build the HR function in fast growing company and can demonstrate the strategic value HR brings. The Director should be hands-on and comfortable handling responsibilities from executive to administrative in an extremely fast paced environment. The Director will oversee the entire HR function in the US and worldwide including the Cambridge, UK and New Delhi, India locations. With a plan to grow from 170 to over 260 employees in the next year, the Director will play a key role in the company's success, now and in the future.
The Director has the opportunity to be a trusted advisor to the executive management of the organization. This is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your value and offer your overall business acumen in an environment where your opinion is expected and respected.
- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources with overall responsibility for recruitment and staffing, management of compensation and benefits, training and performance management, development and implementation of policies and procedures, employee relations, and employee safety and wellness.
- Manages the company's total reward systems, including compensation and benefit programs. Provide recommendations regarding the need for changes and/or outside assistance in the areas of job descriptions and associated pay rates; employee benefits; and alignment with the company's strategic goals. Assist senior management in the communication of total rewards to employees. Manage the process for analyzing market and internal equity on wage adjustments, and make appropriate recommendations to senior management.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs. Manage and drive Open Enrollment process.
- Maintains organization staff by implementing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes. Partners with hiring managers to access recruitment needs. Determine and negotiate appropriate package to retain and attract top talent. Assist with building a strong talent pipeline.
- Continually works with senior management to assess the company's needs and create an organizational structure to support the company's growth. Coach management on how to communicate change and manage staff through organizational change.
- Promotes performance management by driving the employee developmental process to be ongoing and continuous, simple, data driven and development focused.
- Provides support to managers and employees by training managers to coach and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains human resource records (both past and current) and assess ways to improve and automate processes
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, International Human Resources, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization
Education and Work Experience:
- A bachelor's degree and at least thirteen years of progressive Human Resources experience
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
Required: Cost accountant, BS in Accounting, Standard Cost experience
Desirable: Experienced, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains Cost Accountant, strong Excel skills
Maintain all cost accounting records, including Item Master files, Inventory, and oversee all cost accounting activities including:
1) Daily inventory transactions in MDGP of all product movement, receipts and shipments, both onsite and offsite, including
- Component, including subsidized materials and analysis (Asian production facilities)
- NPI, prototype, and pre-production, unreleased material transactions
- Freight, Duty and taxes, including VAT and GST (Landed Cost)
- Domestic and International, owned, consigned, Raw, WIP, and FGI.
- Defective and non-defective returns
2) Oversee and ensure accuracy of data, adequate documentation and process controls, including:
- Month-end close
- Cycle and physical inventory counts; ability to lift 40lb boxes
- General Ledger Cost and Inventory account maintenance
- Maintain Item master records including Bill of Materials (BoMs) and assembly detailed documents within MDGP
- In-transit inventories, Weekly product availability and allocation reporting.
- Reconcile, insure MDGP records agree to customer POS Inventory report data
- Freight, Duty and tax (Landed cost) tracking and assignment
- Calculate royalty expense liabilities where applicable
3) Expanded responsibilities within the activities above include:
- New item set-up: Master file maintenance- work with marketing, engineering and production groups
- New location set-up: International OEM hubs.
- Set standards with input from Dir. of Operations
- Monitor and analyze PPV and other spending variances
- Calculate, analyze and discuss with Corp. Controller and Dir. of Finance Inventory and Warranty reserves and subsequent journal entries
- Analyze all sales, VAT and use tax monthly, assisting auditors' request for support
- Document process for cross-training, ISO and SOX.
ASIC Verification Engineer (Location Irvine or India)
- Candidate will be responsible for high speed ASIC design and verification for Network controller type ASICs. This includes all aspects of ASIC development flow micro-architecture to timing closure.
Back to Top
- 10+ experience in the ASIC and design and verification methodology, with some experience in emulation platforms is a plus.
- Candidate must have working experience of synthesis and timing closure using DC and PTsi.
- Candidate should have a good background in networking protocols like Ethernet and TCP-IP, and PCIE protocols.
- Experience in design using SystemVerilog, C/C++ programming and Perl scripting is a plus.