Onload / Performant Adapters
Solarflare Onload server adapters deliver the highest performance, lowest latency, and most scalable 10GbE solution in the industry. Onload server adapters are ideal for the most demanding, latency-sensitive applications in environments requiring the highest message rates. They also support OpenOnload® application acceleration middleware, which offers a unique combination of ultra-low latency and high message rate performance, with seamless application compatibility. Solarflare Onload PTP server adapters combine the lowest latency at highest message rates with the highest precision server clock accuracy – all in a single server slot operating over a single 10GbE network.
Solarflare Performant server adapters combine excellent performance with outstanding value to meet a broad range of 10GbE networking needs, such as data center, SMB, cloud computing, HPC, grid, and virtualized environments. Solarflare Performant adapter hardware and drivers are the same as those found in Solarflare Onload server adapters.
Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ Onload Server Adapter
- Industry-leading latency at highest message rates.
- With two 10GbE ports 40 Gbps of full, bidirectional line ratethroughput is delivered to critical applications.
- Offloads for compute-intensive tasks ensures minimum burden is placed on the server CPU.
- Supports Solarflare OpenOnload®, uniqueapplication acceleration middleware,providing direct sockets connection toapplications.
Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ Performant Server Adapter
- With two 10GbE ports, SFN5162F insures 40 Gbps of full, bidirectional line-rate throughput is delivered to critical applications
- Offloads for critical compute-intensive tasks to insure that minimum burden is placed on the server CPU, freeing up processor cycles for customer applications
Dual-Port 10GBASE-T Performant Server Adapter
- With two 10GbE ports, SFN5161T insures 40 Gbps of full, bidirectional line-rate throughput is delivered to critical applications
- Backwards compatibility with existing infrastructure, including support for copper twisted pair cabling and 1Gbps switches
- Lowest power consumption in the industry at less than 6.5W per port